Saturday 7 July 2012

0010 - Truth Inside - S/T 7"

I haven't posted on here for a while, mainly because I'm slack, so I thought address that with this little ditty.


I bought this 7" a while back, by Panama City, Florida straight edge band Truth Inside. The only problem is, I can't remember who from. I think it was Commitment Records UK.


I think i was going through a bit a straight edge hardcore thing at the time, as I'd started getting in xCurraheex at that point.

This is a five track 7".

Tracklist:-
Side A -
1. Keeping It Alive
2. Goals & Dreams

Side B -
3. Let's Get Right
4. True Talk
5. Truth Inside

The copy I got was pressed on glorious White vinyl.

Side A


It features a cool black centre sticker with the song titles.

Side B


Side B just feature a tide X in the centre, to show the bands allegiance to straight edge.


The record sleeve opens out to show the lyric sheet and thanks comments.


It also came with various flyers and a download card.

The record was pressed in the following colour-ways by Ugly and Proud Records:-

White Vinyl - 125
Grey Vinyl - 100
Black Vinyl - 225

You can pick it up from Ugly and Proud Records at http://uglyandproudrecords.bigcartel.com/product/truth-inside-self-titled-7.

Truth Inside can be found on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TruthInside.

No comments:

Post a Comment