Sunday 13 May 2012

What's coming - Part 1

So I thought as well as listing what I have, I'd list what I'm still waiting for. I seem to go through splurges of ordering vinyl, so here goes.

1)
Hexis - Seputus/Fatum 7" (Transparent Green w/ Black Splatter)
The Prestige - Black Mouths 12" (Transparent Red w/ White Splatter)
This Gift Is A Curse - I, Gvilt Bearer 12" (Black/Red "colour on colour)

These are all from Enjoyment Records. You can view pics ad order them from http://enjoymentrecords.bigcartel.com/products

2)
Reflections Of Internal Rain - Answers 12" (Transparent Clear)
Foxxes - Forget The Rain 7" (Black)
Rise After Defeat - Maieutica 7" (Not sure which colour I'm getting - There's two Black and Green/w Black splatter)
Curse This Ocean - Cursed 7" (Black)

The reason I don't know which colour of the Rise After Defeat 7" I'm getting, is because this is part of a promo package that Strikedown Records has for sale. These packages are limited to 10 only and also feature 3 CD's, a Strikedown T-shirt and stickers/promo bits.

You can pick this up from Strikedown Records at http://strikedownrecords.bigcartel.com/category/packages.

3)
Grace - Self titled 7" (Sky Blue and Black)

This is part of s pre-order set limited to 45 from Hemlock 13. It features both colour-ways, a special T-shirt, a 9 song download card and stickers etc, all housed in a special box.

You can order it or single copies of the 7" from Hemlock 13 at http://www.hemlockthirteen.bigcartel.com/.

4)
Brotherhood Of The Lake - 12" (Black)
Architects/Dead Swans - Split 7" (Black)
No Omega - Metropolis 12" (Black)

These are the next releases from TDON, which I'll get as I'm a member of their Vinyl club, where members get a copy of each vinyl record that's released this year. You can buy vinyl or join the vinyl club still at http://thirtydaysofnightrecords.bigcartel.com/category/music.

5) There is also an EBAY auction I'm bidding on, which is for a long out of print double split 7" featuring Brutality Will Prevail and Hang The Bastard. I'll reveal more if I win the auction.

So there we have it, in the next few weeks I should be getting 5 12"s and 7" 7"s, plus an extra double 7" depending on my luck with EBAY. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment