Monday 28 July 2014

0070 - Hang The Bastard - Hang The Bastard 12"

One of first bands I properly latched onto when I started collecting records was Hang The Bastard. I'm not sure why, but I liked their music at the time and was mainly buying records from UK bands/labels then. This one formed yet another part of the 2012 TDON vinyl club. Don't worry, I do have records from other labels too!

This LP pre-dated a lot of their line-up changes and their signing with Century Media/Siege of Amida.



I like the way this sleeve has been done, with no band logo's or titles on the front or back, except for the TDON logo at the top. For the most part, the artwork is unblemished and it helps you appreciate it more I think.


All of the songs and their lyrics are printed inside the gatefold sleeve.

Tracklist:-

A1. Intro
A2. Interplanetary Portals
A3. Lesser Gods
B1. The Year Is One
B2. Rivers Edge



This is the black version, which it turns out the rarest colour-way.

Pressing info -

100 on Black vinyl
200 on Clear Red/Yellow vinyl

It's sold out now, but you might still be able to find second-hand copies floating about in the usual places.

You can stream the LP here:-



Hang The Bastard Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hangthebastard
TDON Records Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tdonrecords

2 comments: