Saturday 24 August 2013

0057 - Fit For Abuse/R 'N' R - Split 7"

Carrying on the Bridge Nine theme of today, along with the Death Before Dishonor 7", I also ordered two other 7"s. The first was just a random pick, as I had no clue what else I wanted. I'd not heard of either Fit For Abuse or R 'N' R when I ordered it, but I knew it would be a good un.

Also, before someone corrects me, I know the bands are the other way around on Bridge Nine, but Fit For Abuse are on the a-side, so I've switched them round in the title of the post. Call it OCD!



I really like the cover of this record. It looks like someone has just painted the band names on by hand and then covered it in flecks of paint.



That paint effect is carried on into the inner cover, but in black and white. The effect is still cool though.

Tracklist:-

Side A - Fit For Abuse
1. Hell Bent
2. Mindless Violence

Side B - R 'N' R
3. Punk's Dead. Hardcore's Next
4. Your Own Band



Like the Death Before Dishonor 7", this was also a one-time pressing as far as I can tell. It was limited to 2000 copies.

The color-ways are as follows:-

300 on Clear vinyl
700 on White vinyl
1000 on Red vinyl

Again, this 7" seems to be sold out in all color-ways from Bridge Nine. You may still be able to get it in distros, on Discogs or dare I say it, on the bay!

I can't find any social media profiles for either band but there are entries on Last FM - http://www.last.fm/music/Fit+For+Abuse and http://www.last.fm/music/R%27N%27R 

Bridge Nine Website - http://www.bridge9.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment