Wednesday 5 September 2012

New/Awaited arrivals -

So, I've gone a bit mad and ordered a few records over last week or so, but before I get onto that, a parcel did arrive the other day.

I finally got my Grace 7" pre-order box set from the dudes at Hemlock 13! It contained both colour-ways of the 7", a T-shirt, loads of flyers/stickers/badges etc and came in an awesome, screen-printed heavy duty cardboard box. I'll post it all on here at some point!

Onto those records I'm eagerly awaiting -


Iron Witch - Post Vegas Blues 7" (part of the TDON Vinyl club)
No Omega - Metropolis 12" (part of the TDON Vinyl club)
Martyr Defiled - In Shadows/Ecophagy 12" (part of the TDON Vinyl club)
Let It Die - 7" (due to be released by Church Of Fuck)
Starve/Terzij De Horde - Split LP (from Badger Records)
Coilguns/Never Void - Split 10" (from DeadDeadDead Music)
Foxes/Iselia - Split 12" (Dog Knights Productions)
Iselia - 12" (Dog Knights Productions)
Foxes - 12" (Dog Knights Productions)
We Came Out Like Tigers - Agelessness and Lack 12" (Dog Knights Productions)
You'll Live - Above The Weather 12" (Dog Knights Productions)

So that's 2 7"s, 1 10" and 7 12"s. Plus I'm already looking at what I want once this lot's dropped!

2 comments:

  1. Great pick ups. Something tells me you've got THE BUG bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll say! I've been hooked for a while now, but I go through phases where I order loads, wait for it all to turn up and then repeat. I underestimated how much space it takes up though!

      Delete